This is the Weber kettle that everyone knows; it’s the most popular model sold in Australia. The handles and leg couplings are welded to the barbecue before being sealed in porcelain enamel. This kettle is fitted with Weber’s patented One-Touch™ cleaning system manufactured in non-rust aluminium. This cleaning system operates by simply moving the lever backwards and forwards to remove ashes and sweep them into the ash catcher.
Immerse yourself in the sound of crackling charcoal or briquettes and the smell of rich smoke. Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all – the Original Kettle. Invented by Weber’s founder and loved around the world: this is the essence of charcoal barbecuing.
- Aluminium One-Touch Cleaning System. A single lever opens and closes the bottom vents and easily sweeps out the ashes.
- Lid mounted thermometer.
- Chrome plated steel hinged cooking grill allows the addition of extra fuel and smoking woods.
- A large aluminium drip tray is included to catch drippings from roasts.
- Rapidfire Charcoal V Grate and charcoal baskets allow the firelighters to be placed directly under the charcoal for lighting.
- Ash catcher, vents and legs made of durable, no-rust aluminium.
Full colour "Complete Australian Barbecue Kettle Cookbook" which includes recipes and barbecueing tips.
Weber's Limited 10 year warranty.
- Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
- No-rust aluminium vents
- Aluminised steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
- Removable no-rust aluminium ash catcher
- Chrome-plated steel hinged cooking grill
- Glass reinforced nylon handles
- Rapidfire™ charcoal ‘V’ grate
- 2 Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
- Bezel lid thermometer
- Crack proof all weather wheels
- Aluminium drip pan
- Weber 10 year limited warranty
- Kettle Cookbook
- Black (K1341524)
- Crimson (K1343324)
- Smoke (K1346324)
- Size: 57 cm
- Height: 98 cm
- Width: 63 cm
- Depth: 57 cm
- Cooking area: 2550 cm2