Pre-Order for FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
- Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
- • No-rust aluminium vents
- • Aluminised steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
- • Removable no-rust aluminium ash catcher
- • Chrome-plated steel hinged cooking grill
• Includes The Complete Australian Barbecue Kettle Cookbook
This is the Weber kettle that everyone knows; it’s the most popular model sold in Australia. The handles and leg couplings are welded to the barbecue before being sealed in porcelain enamel. This kettle is fitted with Weber’s patented One-Touch™ cleaning system manufactured in non-rust aluminium. This cleaning system operates by simply moving the lever backwards and forwards to remove ashes and sweep them into the ash catcher. It is fitted with one welded handle at the front of the barbecue. This kettle can be fitted with Weber’s unique gas burner system.
363 sq in Total cooking area
42 (H)x29.5 (W)x24 (L)” Dimensions
Lid mounted thermometer.
Chrome plated steel hinged cooking grill allows the addition of extra fuel and smoking woods.
A large aluminium drip tray is included to catch drippings from roasts.
Rapidfire Charcoal V Grate and charcoal baskets allow the firelighters to be placed directly under the charcoal for lighting.
Ash catcher, vents and legs made of durable, no-rust aluminium.
Full colour "Complete Australian Barbecue Kettle Cookbook" which includes recipes and barbecueing tips.
Weber's Limited 10 year warranty.
• Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
• No-rust aluminium vents
• Aluminised steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
• Removable no-rust aluminium ash catcher
• Chrome-plated steel hinged cooking grill
• Glass reinforced nylon handles
• Rapidfire™ charcoal ‘V’ grate
• 2 Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
• Bezel lid thermometer
• Crack proof all weather wheels
• Aluminium drip pan
• Weber 10 year limited warranty
• Kettle Cookbook
• Black (K1341524)
• Crimson (K1343324)
• Smoke (K1346324)
• Size: 57 cm
• Height: 98 cm
• Width: 63 cm
• Depth: 57 cm
• Cooking area: 2550 cm2