It's hard to believe the Weber kettle was invented over 50 years ago. There doesn't seem to be any end to its popularity; More and more children of the original Weber kettle pioneers are re-discovering the magic of Weber kettle cooking. The flavour you just can't get any other way.
Ash catchers, vents and legs made of durable no-rust aluminium.
Rapidfire Charcoal V Grate and charcoal baskets allow the firelighters to be placed directly under the charcoal for lighting.
2 large aluminium drip trays provided to catch drippings for roasts
Legs disassemble from bowl for easy transport.
Full colour "Complete Australian Barbecue Kettle Cookbook" which includes recipes and barbecueing tips.
• Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
• No-rust aluminium vents
• Removable no-rust aluminium ash catcher
• Molded resin nylon handles
• Rapidfire™ charcoal ‘V’ grate
• 2 Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
• Crack proof all weather wheels
• Aluminium drip pan
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Kettle Cookbook
• Black (K61597)
• Size: 57 cm
• Height: 97 cm
• Width: 63 cm
• Depth: 57 cm
• Cooking area: 2550 cm2