It's hard to believe the Weber kettle was invented over 50 years ago. There doesn't seem to be any end to its popularity; More and more children of the original Weber kettle pioneers are re-discovering the magic of Weber kettle cooking. The flavour you just can't get any other way.
Ash catchers, vents and legs made of durable no-rust aluminium.
Rapidfire Charcoal V Grate and charcoal baskets allow the firelighters to be placed directly under the charcoal for lighting.
Legs disassemble from bowl for easy transport.
Full colour "Complete Australian Barbecue Kettle Cookbook" which includes recipes and barbecueing tips.
- Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
- No-rust aluminium vents
- Removable no-rust aluminium ash catcher
- Molded resin nylon handles
- Rapidfire™ charcoal ‘V’ grate
- 2 Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
- Crack proof all weather wheels
- Aluminium drip pan
- Weber 5 year limited warranty
- Kettle Cookbook
- Black (K61597)
- Size: 57 cm
- Height: 97 cm
- Width: 63 cm
- Depth: 57 cm
- Cooking area: 2550 cm2