Cheers to the Kettle – a barbecue that was made for every backyard and patio. For the memories created and ones soon to be made. Once the coals have burnt and dinner is served, clean the bowl with a quick wipe, and let the conversation flow.
For many years this was the only BBQ to have and now there has been a massive resurgence in charcoal cooking & the Weber Kettle is once again the choice of many BBQ chefs.
The difference is they are cleaner, easier to use & light and the heat is much more controllable. Come in store and let us show you from start to finish how to light your kettle, how to set it up for direct grilling, roasting or low & slow.
The all new Master-Touch Plus barbecues, roasts and smokes low and slow. Whether you’re looking to cook the perfect steak, enjoy a juicy roast chicken or feast on melt-in-the-mouth pulled pork, this barbecue can do it all. The GBS cooking grill provides infinite menu possibilities. The char ring and diffuser plate ensure fuel efficiency and create the perfect conditions for low and slow cooking.
• Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
• No-rust aluminium vents
• Stainless steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
• Removable high capacity ash catcher
• Gourmet Barbecue System cooking grill
• Stainless Steel Diffuser Plate
• Porcelain Enamelled Char-ring
• Smoke setting
• Glass reinforced nylon handles
• iGrill bracket
• Bowl handle with tool hooks
• Rapidfire™ charcoal ‘V’ grate
• 2 Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
• Bezel lid thermometer
• Tuck-Away™ lid holder
• 20 cm crack proof all weather wheels
• Aluminium drip pan
• Weber 10 year limited warranty
• Kettle Cookbook
• Black (K14901024)
• Size: 57 cm
• Height: 107 cm
• Width: 65 cm
• Depth: 72 cm
• Cooking area: 2342 cm2
- Pizza Stone
- Cast Iron Griddle
- Sear Grate
- Cast Iron Wok