Cheers to the Original Kettle – a barbecue that was made for every backyard and patio. For the memories created and ones soon to be made. Once the coals have burnt and dinner is served, clean the bowl with a quick wipe, and let the conversation flow.
For many years this was the only BBQ to have and now there has been a massive resurgence in charcoal cooking & the Weber Kettle is once again the choice of many BBQ chefs.
The difference is they are cleaner, easier to use & light and the heat is much more controllable. Come in store and let us show you from start to finish how to light your kettle, how to set it up for direct grilling, roasting or low & slow.
Bring back memories this holiday season or create your own and get cooking on your Weber Kettle.
- Plated steel, hinged cooking grill
- Heavy-Gauge steel fuel grate
- Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Chrome-plated steel hinged cooking grill
- Bottom wire rack
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Angled lid hook inside barbecue lid
- Removable, aluminium ash catcher
- Aluminised steel one-touch cleaning system
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Weber 10 year limited warranty
- Kettle Cookbook
- Black (K1241324)
- Size: 47 cm
- Height: 91.4 cm
- Width: 47 cm
- Depth: 58.4 cm
- Cooking area: 1548 cm2