• 6 stainless steel burners
• 63.3 megajoule (60,000 BTU) combined primary burner rating
• Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition
• Black porcelain enamel hood
Price includes delivery & assembley in merto areas.
The first time you set eyes on a Summit barbecue, you know it’s something very special: it has such a commanding appearance. Its brilliant styling and superb finish make ordinary gas barbecues look exactly that: ordinary. Some people can feel it when they see commercial quality, and that’s the feeling you get when you lift the hood on one of our Summit barbecues. These barbecues really have everything, from the amazing cooking system to the TuckAway™ rotisserie motor and light-up control knobs. If you had your own barbecue chef, this would be the barbecue he would choose.
The entire cooking system is preassembled in its own housing and then calibrated and tested by our experts at the factory. The burner system is factory installed into the cooking box. All the chef has to do is turn the Snap-Jet™ ignition switch – then the excitement really begins. Available in bottled or natural gas, you’re sure to find one that the barbecue chef in your family will love.
The Summit E-670 A large six burner barbecue with a side burner, a smoker box with its own individual burner, a sear station and a rotisserie with infrared burner. Available in black porcelain enamel.
• Spit fork rotisserie with heavy duty motor
• Tuck-Away™ rotisserie motor bracket
• 2 Grill-Out™ handle lights
• Fixed commercial grade thermometer
• Double walled black doors
• Enclosed storage area
• 6 tool holders
• 4 caster wheels (2 locking)
• Precision fuel gauge (LP model)
• 2 metre quick disconnect hose (NG model)
• Detailed operating instructions
• Weber Summit cookbook
• Weber limited 10 year warranty
Includes delivery and assembly to metro areas