Join Adrian Blomfield acclaimed chef & member of the award-winning BBQ Team, Double Barrel BBQ for his all things “Low n Slow” Master Class. This is a rare opportunity for the BBQ lover to learn how took the perfect brisket, pork, lamb, and chicken every time using only the very best in Weber BBQ’s.
The award-winning BBQ team master will chat all things meat selection, trimming, brining, rubs, smokers & cooking. Here's your chance to learn tips & tricks you won’t get anywhere else.
- Saturday 27th April
- 3.00pm - 5.30pm
- $25 Peter Augustus Craft Butcher meat voucher
- Beers & Ciders from Loose Moose Brewing
- Recipes sheets, hints & tips
- 2.5 hours fun, BBQ tips, tricks and great time
- Prime angus and/or Wagyu Briskets sliced and burnt ends. Proudly supplied by Peter Augustus Craft Butcher
- Pork Boston Butts (Pulled Pork) and St Louis Ribs smoked over Weber Cherry Wood Chunks. Proudly supplied by SunPork
- Lamb shoulder rubbed with Four Monkeys Lamb rub then slowly smoked to falling off the bone.
- Chicken lollipops and competition thighs brined, smoked, and sauced to perfection.
- Brisket selection grass versus grain, Angus versus wagyu. Aging and marbling etc
- Trimming -full competition spec trim to catering trim.
- To inject or not to inject. What to use and why. Flavoured injections right through to using phosphates and flavour enhancers like Msg and 635.
- We look at the processes of dry brining a brisket and what it’s benefits are.
- Rubs and seasoning methods. Learn how achieve that all important “bark” .
- Firing your Weber barbecue up. We look at the best and quickest ways to bring your beast up to cooking temp.
- Wood selection or pellet selection. We will teach you the best woods for flavour.
- To wrap or not to wrap etc. Foil or pink butchers paper. When to wrap or boat your brisket.
- Wrapping liquids and flavour enhancers
- How to know when the brisket is cooked to perfection.
Strictly 12 seats only. Small interactive classes. Prizes, give-aways & more
Proudly sponsored by:
- SunPork Fresh Foods
- Peter Augustus Craft Butcher
- Your Local Quality Butcher
*Please note menu may be subject to change