- DELIVERY & ASSEMBLY INCLUDED
- GS4 High Performance Burners
- GS4 Infinity Ignition
- GS4 Grease Management System
- Side Burner
The cooking system is the heart of any barbecue. In the 1980s, Weber revolutionised gas barbecue cooking forever with the introduction of the Flavorizer® cooking system in the first ever Weber Genesis gas barbecue. Now, over 30 years later, Weber has done it again. At Weber, countless hours of research and development have been invested into once again reinventing and reengineering gas barbecue cooking.
The Weber GS4 high performance cooking system, found in all Genesis II gas barbecues, is the biggest step forward in gas barbecue cooking since the original Genesis was introduced in the 1980s. Anyone who has used an ordinary gas barbecue knows that there are some common frustrations – uneven heat across the cooking area, flare ups and fat fires, and inconsistent ignition.
The four components of the GS4 cooking system resolve all of these common flaws to deliver sensational barbecue food with incredible flavour.
GS4 High Performance Burners
The GS4 burners represent the biggest step forward in burner design in decades. The GS4 burners are tapered to deliver a constant pressure of gas along the entire burner, creating perfectly even heat.
GS4 Infinity™ Ignition
The Infinity ignition system in the Genesis II barbecue has been reimagined to deliver the most durable, consistent ignition ever seen in a gas barbecue. By moving sensitive components away from the heat of the barbecue, and upgrading the quality of all materials, the Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to last forever.
GS4 Flavorizer Bars
The angled stainless steel bars that sit above the burners in the Genesis II are one of the original innovations in the Weber Genesis series barbecue. These specially angled bars allow fat and juices to fall safely past the burners without risk of a flare up. Any fat and juices that hit the Flavorizer bars sizzles and smoulders to create smoke, imparting a wonderful barbecue flavour to your food.
The Weber® GS4™ cooking system, found in all Genesis® II barbecues, is the biggest step forward in gas barbecue cooking since the original Genesis was introduced in the 1980s
GS4 Fat Management System
The fat management system in the Genesis II guides excess fat and debris away from the heat of the burners, into a disposable drip tray below the cooking area. This means fat won’t build up near the burners, helping reduce the chance of a fat fire.
There’s nothing worse than serving overcooked or undercooked food to your friends and family. Now you never need to again. The only way to know for sure that your barbecue meat is cooked just the way you like it is with a meat thermometer. The iGrill range of Bluetooth® thermometers will monitor your food’s temperature and even alert you via your smart phone or tablet.
All Genesis II barbecues are built iGrill ready. That means they can be fitted with an integrated iGrill thermometer. The iGrill will track how well done your food is, tell you when it’s ready and can even alert you when your gas bottle is running low.
It is the ultimate thermometer for the ultimate barbecue.
What you need to know:
iGrill 3™ ready
• 2 Caster wheels (2 locking)
• 2 Durable all weather wheels
• Tuck Away™ Warming Rack (Elevations Compatible)
• Light up control knobs
• Handle light
• Precision digital fuel gauge (LP model)
• Detailed operating instructions
• Weber Genesis II cookbook
• Weber limited 10 year warranty
• Stainless steel infinite control burner tubes
• High+ burner control
• 45.8 megajoule (43,500 BTU) combined primary burner rating
• 12.6 megajoule (12,000 BTU) side burner
• Infinity ignition system
• Stainless steel Flavorizer™ bars
• Porcelain enamelled hood
• 2 porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grills
•Heavy duty porcelain-coated cast iron hotplate
• Fixed commercial grade thermometer
• Fold down side shelf
• Dual door enclosed cart design
• Height (with lid closed): 122 cm
• Height (with lid open): 160 cm
• Width: 150 cm
• Depth (with lid closed): 74 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 84 cm
• Primary cooking area: 3310 cm2
• Warming rack area: 1006 cm2
• Total cooking area: 4316 cm2