- Heavy Duty Construction
- Large Cooking Capacity
- Two Damper Controls
Please call the store for stock availability
The Hark Chubby Offset Smoker can be fuelled by charcoal or wood, or a combination of both. Depending on the food you are cooking, wood chunks and even woodchips are a great way of achieving specific flavours.We have a great range of flavours for you to try and are happy to offer suggestions & recommendations to those new to smoking.
Fancy some mouth-watering brisket, delicious pulled pork or sticky ribs? You can become a professional BBQ Pitmaster in your own backyard, cooking low n slow on the Chubby Offset Smoker. Once you have built a fire in your firebox using either charcoal, wood or a combination of both, the heat and smoke will move from the firebox into the cooking chamber. This indirect cooking method also infuses your food with delicious smoke flavour. In order regulate the amount of heat and smoke produced, simply adjust the two air dampers on the firebox and the baffle plates in the cooking chamber. Depending on the type of food being cooked and the length of your cook, you may need to add more fuel from time to time. And when it comes to low n slow cooking, we recommend you always use a good thermometer to track the internal temperature of your food.
Dimensions: 149(L) x 76(D) x 159(H) cm
- Temperature Gauge
- Heavy duty steel construction, door seals and heat resistant paint.
- Large cooking capacity with extra grilling room in the firebox.
- Enamel coated steel cooking grates and slide out warming shelf.
- Slide out ash drawer and two adjustable dampers for heat regulation.
- Large temperature gauge and solid door handles.
- Handy wood storing shelf and collapsible front shelf.
- Strong tube legs with robust steel wheels for ease of manoeuvrability.
Extra-large cooking capacity - Firebox grid – 46.5 x 40 cm, Chamber grid – 75.5 x 50 cm, Warming shelf – 65 x 26.5 cm.