Approx. size is between 20mm to 70mm great for open grill bbq’s and spits.
BBQ Charcoal fires the grills, rotisseries and ovens of hundreds of restaurants, charcoal chicken shops and BBQ shops throughout Queensland and Northern Rivers.
Barbeque Charcoal is perfect for barbeques and traditional style cooking as well as open fireplaces and other forms of fire heating.
- Clear burning – no smoke.
- Easy to light.
- Light weight (lighter than wood).
- Long burning (burning four times longer than wood).
- Even heat – perfect for cooking. (Caution – good ventilation must always be provided when burning charcoal in an enclosed space or room. Never touch white ash with your hands as often red hot coals are hidden within it.)
- Never use charcoal in a gas or electric oven or stove.
- Keep children clear of both charcoal fires and ash.
- Charcoal fires and ash can be extinguished using water.
Please call us or email for a delivery quote.